|How To Use||
1. Peel off the clear plastic surface that protects the tattoo.
• The transfer tattoos will come off naturally over a few days just with normal washing. Tattoos can be removed quickly and easily with either baby oil or an alcohol cleanser.
Sugar Skulls Tattoo
- The skull is a representation of impermanence, transition, and freedom. It signifies the liberation of worldly burdens.
- The annual Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) celebrations of Mexico in which the skull is a prominent feature, is an extension of this liberation theme.
- This is a time when veil separating the dead from the living is at its thinnest. A time in which life and death meet, and loved ones are reunited.
- Here the skull represents the faint shadows our physical remnant left behind upon our death. Beyond those gaping dark sockets is the life beyond what our eyes have seen.
Free shipping on orders above ₹ 500 and cod above ₹ 500