|How To Use||
1. Peel off the clear plastic surface that protects the tattoo.
• The transfer tattoos will come off naturally over a few days just with normal washing. Tattoos can be removed quickly and easily with either baby oil or an alcohol cleanser.
Lily Flower Tattoo
- The lily is a popular flower worldwide and appears in many cultures for many purposes. For this reason, it has some of the most varied meaning of any flower tattoo.
- The meaning of lilies is traced back to ancient Greece and the Madonna lily, a white lily native to the area. They believed it sprang from the milk of Hera, Queen of the Gods. For that reason the lily in Greece was understood to represent the Divine Feminine.
- It also commonly means virtue, perfection, purity, compassion and understanding.
Free shipping on orders above ₹ 500 and cod above ₹ 500