|How To Use||
1. Peel off the clear plastic surface that protects the tattoo.
• The transfer tattoos will come off naturally over a few days just with normal washing. Tattoos can be removed quickly and easily with either baby oil or an alcohol cleanser.
King Cobra Tattoo
- From the banks of the Nile river to the Hindu temples in India, the King Cobra is revered as a sacred emblem of The Divine.
- As the royal symbol of pharaohs, The Uraeus represented the king’s heavenly lineage and was key to commanding the loyalty of the Egyptian Empire’s citizens. Across Burma and India, street side snake charmers make their rounds with a King Cobra in a wicker basket.
- They are tattooed with ink made from the snake’s venom, which according to legend, this tattoo protects the charmer from any vicious snake attacks. Whether or not this claim has scientific backing is still a mystery.
- King Cobra Tattoos embody your connection with the Divine and are symbols of Status, Nobility and Wealth.
Free shipping on orders above ₹ 500 and cod above ₹ 500