|How To Use||
1. Peel off the clear plastic surface that protects the tattoo.
• The transfer tattoos will come off naturally over a few days just with normal washing. Tattoos can be removed quickly and easily with either baby oil or an alcohol cleanser.
- Cat tattoos, much like the animals themselves, symbolize independence, being quick on one’s feet and freedom.
- It can be a symbol of good luck or bad luck, depending on circumstances and has been both revered as sacred and despised as a representation of evil.
- In ancient Egypt the cat was a powerful symbol of femininity and was linked with the moon. Statues of cats wearing jewelry were often placed in tombs of the deceased to watch over them.
- In Thailand the Siamese cat was considered sacred in temples and in India they guarded the temples of Buddha.
Free shipping on orders above ₹ 500 and cod above ₹ 500